post production studio
Pierre’s recording studio has been designed and fitted to attain the highest possible sound quality. It is fully broadcast compliant: most of the TV commercials, TV network recordings, corporate videos etc. Pierre voices are recorded there.
It has been professionally designed and comprises of a soundproof, acoustically treated booth (3.50m x 3m) and a dedicated fully fledged control room (3.50m x 6.50m) fitted to the highest post-production standards.
Of course, no self-respecting recording studio would be complete without a chill-out area, and this one is no different, with sofas, a foosball table and a classic pinball machine. And a bar, with its own fridge, full of various types of bubbles. Of course.
- Fully broadcast compliant recording studio
- Dedicated, acoustically treated booth and control room
- Microphone preamp/compressor/EQ Avalon VT-737SP
- Microphones: Neumann U87, CAD Equitek E100 vintage, CAD Equitek E100S
- Mac G5 Quad Core 2.5GHz
- Digidesign 192 I/O HD3
- Pro Tools HD 8
- Mixing / monitoring : Digidesign Avid C24 – PMC/Bryston – Beyerdynamic DT 150 – Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
I’m really impressed with the quality of voice recordings produced by his own studio.
Sound Designer, Consultant, ex-senior Sound Engineer at WAM (high-end London recording studios)
His ability to record, edit and clean up the takes directly from his own facility with a sound worthy of the best Soho studios, giving us the welcomed option to remotely live-produce the session, saved us so much time and money.